Extended services can include:
- a varied menu of activities outside the school day including study support, play/recreation, sport, music and crafts and other special interest clubs, volunteering and enterprise activites in a safe place, for primary and secondary pupils
- access to childcare for primary age children and a safe place to be for secondary age pupils
- access to parenting support which could include signposting to national and local support groups, parenting groups for additional support and family learning opportunities
- swift and easy access to targeted and specialist services such as speech and language therapy, mentoring and counselling
- schools supporting their communities by enabling community access to their facilities which could include adult learning, ICT and sports facilities
Please see the sub-pages below for information about Templars' extended services.
In This Section...
Parent Support Advisers, Hazel Large and Hazel Throssell, known locally as the 'Hazels', work for all the schools in Witham, including New Rickstones ...
Breakfast club runs every day in our upper school hall beginning at 8am. Children from Reception to Year six may attend for a charge of £2...
Templars works closely with Witham Adult Community Learning to provide courses for parents about how to support their child's learning at home. ...
We post information here about holiday activities available in Witham and the surrounding areas during the school holidays. Templars Primary Sch...
All information regarding the range of After School clubs we offer can be found in the 'About Us' section.
Roundabout Children's centre is based in the lower school building and can be accessed by a separate entrance which is clearly signposted. They are op...
Templars Primary & Nursery school halls are used as community facilities in the evening. See below for details. Witham Tae Kwon Do Ta...
Documents - please click to open
Easter Holiday activities held at Harlequin Children's Centre Witham
File size: 47KB (PDF File)
Easter Holidays activities held at St Lukes Primary School in Tiptree
File size: 953KB (PDF File)
For children in school years 1-6. Book now for the Easter holidays. This holiday club is run by our very own Mrs Wilkins.
File size: 183KB (PDF File)
Trampolining lessons/club at Bramston Sports Centre
File size: 260KB (PDF File)
Half Term holiday activities at St Lukes Primary School, Tiptree
File size: 920KB (PDF File)
Half Term Holiday activities for children at the Harlequin Childrens Centre, Witham.
File size: 66KB (PDF File)
File size: 103KB (PDF File)
File size: 6MB (PDF File)